Your main concern, when you go fishing, is to catch fish.
Especially if you’re an artificial lure angler, your aim is to get as many battles on the line as quickly as possible.
Why else would you go to the trouble of making hundreds of casts every time you go fishing?
Conservation, although of extreme importance, shouldn’t be your focus when you’re trying to hook the big one.
That’s why you should try Fever Fishing lead-free fishing lures…
These high quality, lead-free artificial lures get the eco friendly bit right for you, so you can focus on your fishing.
You get a lure that’s made from the best materials on the market, AND it’s environmentally friendly.
Take a closer look at these lures.
6 reasons you should use Fever Fishing lures:
- A lead-free body gives you the same weight as lead, so your casting stays the same. But if you lose this fishing lure, you can rest assured that you didn’t drop a piece of poison into the water. You can’t say that if you lose a lead lure.
- The real deer hair doesn’t pollute the waters you fish in like synthetic hair does, and gives your lure a great action under water. And they come in beautiful colours fish cannot leave alone.
- The multiple body coatings in different colours give you the perfect colour combinations for your favourite body of water.
- The tying thread is coated with hardener, ensuring that your bucktail jig head’s tail stays together, even if it’s knocked against rocks or takes a beating from a shad.
- The number of lure sizes allows you to pick the perfect fit for your fishing outfit, whether you’re using a 6 foot rod or a 9 foot rod.
- The chemically sharpened black nickel hooks not only look great, but also ensure that your hookups are solid every time a fish bites.
So, you keep on doing what you love, which is hooking the big ones.
We’ll focus on producing top quality fishing lures that are environmentally friendly.
Fever Fishing lures – lead-free fishing lures for guilt free fishing.
Also available in hairless configuration.
Take a look…